Saturday, February 18, 2012

A short biography , My Near Death Experience, Calling by the Angels

A short account of my NDE and Angel Connection Experience!!



I was trained from birth in healing and mystical arts by my Maternal Grandfather- a Celtic Druidic Priest.-Really a simple,loving farmer who worshipped the Divine Mother Earth. He taught me to astral travel from the time I was a tot- He taught me the healing ways of Dana -the Celtic Mother Earth Goddess. He also taught me that we were not really human-though of course in human form but were star people from the Pleaides-direct descendants of Alcyone the scientist/ priestess.( I can tell you that long story another time )



My Fathers side was primarily Cherokee and Irish and they practiced more Native American style healing and Folk Medicine.I was taught from them more - edible wildcrafting, spirit running, how to be unseen and living w/ self sufficiency.



My Paternal Grandmother was a miracle healer w the Pentecostal Church-sadly she was not aligned to Universal Life Energies and burned out her own life force dying at a young age -in her early 40's !



Many years ago I had a near death experience and return to life... (the details are personal and painful so I leave that out of my narrative)



A huge portal of light did indeed open- and my spirit standing up-I could see my dead body.



During that time I had a choice to walk into the Light or to come back and serve mankind during the Great Earth Shifts.I chose to do this work and before coming back into my body I spent Eons of time learning in the Akashic Records Library.



After my awakening from the NDE I was gifted 3 spirit gifts-one of which was this abundance manifestation ceremony!



The others were healing ability and akashic records access.



For many years I did not formally use the gifts at all....but married,raised my chidren,and because I followed my Mother into a strict Christian Church- was an ordained minister in a religion that taught psychic gifts were a bad thing for 25 years ( go figure)



Out of the blue I began to have visits from ones of the Spiritual realms, I could hear angelic music,I was getting messages from the Universe,from Fairie Kingdom-I was seeing into the future..

I WOKE UP..

When my consciousness grew and I began to see the world as Oneness based- I had an epiphany that God is in all things - and we are that...I left the old paradigm and the church to pursue my Inner Calling and Development .



7 years ago I had a re awakening and a calling from the Angels.I had 4 visits from the Archangels and a Vision of what I was to do and what I was to learn.This took several years as I was to learn the 5 touch healings gifted to mankind and became a Usui and Seichim Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Haumana Shaman, learned Jewish Shamanic Healing,North and South Native American Healing- along with my family healing energy as a Celtic Dana Healer .



After finishing my education once again the Archangels visited and gifted me a form of Healing Energy called Angel Love Light! This powerful transmission of energy brings a healing of the Chakra system, clears the Pranic Tube,clears energetic attachments,charges and sets the chakra system spinning correctly and aligned.



This allows the body to self heal much more quickly and powerfully! How it will work for you I do not know-I do know a shift will occur and whatever is for your greater good and whatever miracles you are ready for... can and will happen for you..



The things I have seen healed are cancer, arthritis,depression,financial difficulties,fibromyalgia,weight issues,spiritual difficulty.. and much ,much more!



I make no claim to BE the healer-the Archangels are the healers as messengers of the Divine! I am a simple vessel for Spirit! !



I am ready to heal the 80 times 80 as trained by my Grandfather- large group energy healings-the more the better... bring on the 5000 at a time!! I thrive on this work and only feel fully alive whe doing what I came back to life to do-to heal, to serve -in LOVE and LIGHT!!





No comments: