Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Being the Goddess I AM - waiting for you to be the God/Goddess YOU are!

The Celestial Mother : She Births Constellations
A quick sharing before the article...
This is a folk art painting of mine-acrylic on masonite board 4 ft by 2 ft- owned now by a lovely local Lightworker Couple
If you are interested in having me channel art work for you of the Dove Goddesses,Archangels ,Sacred Spirals or Faeiries..just let me know! 



A few of my fluffy light friends will certainly be appalled at this blog-lol- GOOD!
Wake up.. I want to shake you sometimes-For Goddess sake-WAKE UP!!

YOU ARE SO VERY MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF -ANY CLUE OF.. YOU ONLY THINK THE PEOPLE THAT ARE FAMOUS ,THAT TOUR INTO TOWN FROM FAR OFF PLACES, THAT WRITE BOOKS, OR LECTURE,OR ARE IN MOVIES ARE POWERFUL...

Sorry my dear.. in that respect may I say-I love you.. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!

A few years ago after a particularly deep channeling and opening of my mind and heart-I made the announcement - I AM the Goddess Shakhina... some heard that and stopped listening-shut down to the message..cut off the communication.

They did not hear the rest of the Message...

AND SO ARE YOU!!

I believe that each and every one of us-our higher self is GOD/GODDESS... Divine!

Most of us have forgotten this-and so when in a state of feeling lower than.. you hear someone say-
I AM THE GODDESS! ...YIKES!!!

Boy is she either
1) crazy
2) egoic
3) really really crazy
4) looking to form some kind of cult

Ones don't stop to think or hear after those words are spoken.. Hmmm-wonder what is coming NOW!!


ONES WHO REMEMBER THEIR OWN DIVINE NATURE 1ST ARE OFTEN EITHER DIEFIED OR VILLIFIED.. alas....

We are all Divine Beings- we are ALL pieces of Creator having a Human experience.

Those that remember their Divine Nature 1st...

Sometimes we are looked at as KOOKS... as in "I am Napolean"  restrain and medicate me NOW  ... crazy crazy...(but believing transmigration of the soul- someone out there REALLY is Napolean reincarnated ...hmmmm-hopefully he is not in some insane asylum-our Western Culture does not yet understand the Kharmic Wheel and reincarnation.. or maybe that IS Napoleans Kharma hmmm? !)

Anyway I wanted to clear up that circle.. and say-
Yes I am Shakhina/Divine Feminine One/Goddess...
 I remember being in Higher Dimensions..
But so are you the God/Goddess... being who they are-

THEY ARE IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US
AND 
 EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US IS IN THEM..

You don't have to believe this for it to be SO.. and you don't have to believe me for it to be TRUE!! 

I have chosen to believe in my own Divine Mind and Higher Self.

My manifestation ability has increased 1000 fold through that understanding.
I can heal more powerfully -I can make things happen most folks are just not ready to do..

I really hope ones wake up very soon-it gets kinda lonely kickin around the Temple alone!

SO DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM A GODDESS..

BECAUSE I KNOW-I am the Goddess Manifest!
Until YOU understand-I understand the "looks" I understand the holding back-I understand the criticism... but YOU understand THIS..

I AM walking  as a Goddess amongst Men
I AM  powerful
I am a force of Nature
I am to be reckoned with...
I am a healer like only 2 others on this PLANET -and they are MEN!
I represent the Divine Feminine One..the Mother - The Doves...
I DO NOT let my past hold me down or hold me back.
I have risen above pain and death.
I came back here to do work-
Spirit called me to do powerful work in Pittsburgh PA.

Love Me and I am loving- be kind to me and I am kind..
Use me or abuse me and you will be SO SORRY...
Like Mother Nature - I have my moments of wrath.


If you even attempt to hinder Me from the work Great Spirit and Mother Earth have sent me to do - I will burn you down .
For I AM the Goddess walking
and so it IS...

I am waiting for you to wake up- so we can all be Goddesses /Gods together..

Oh yes I am -Oh yes I am...

THE GODDESS WALKING



No comments: