Thursday, May 2, 2013

Amazing time waking up the Goddess of Fire within BURN MONSANTO BURN

BURN MONSANTO BURN
www.sandrabear.webs.com

Before I start automatic writing I might add- Fire has always been the most difficult yet powerful element for me...
If I get angry things literally catch on fire-if I get angry over a tv show and point my finger and say I want to watch channel xyz-NOW-the TV turns..
OK that's a little scary to have happen.
If I get really broodily angry with people they die.
AND SO... I have learned to keep in a state of calmness and watery... if ones around me are argumentitive or devisive ..instead of fighting I walk away. Without a word-I walk away...

I have been quite afraid of my own fire...
and yet this morning a slow fire in my soul ignited passionately.
I hate Monsanto-I hate the Frankenseeds and the fake foods-I hate that most people are blind to it..I hate that many countries have banned the genetically modified seeds-BUT HERE IN AMERICA... politicians have been bought off and they pass bills through allowing anything Monsanto wants...

This is what I wrote on Facebook this morning- read this posting pic here-then my comment...



This is my comment

"You know that part in Harry Potter when the letters move around to say-I am Lord Valdamort-I am pretty sure somehow the letters will move around someday for Monsanto and say -" I am Satan"-the word means if I remember correctly back to my ordained minister days- manslayer... Yep Monsanto is Satan... except Monsanto is in plain vew ... very very real and in our face...I don't want my grandbabies to look like those tumor ridden rats fed GMO- IF ones can even have babies 3 generations in... there IS a reason they are banned in so many countries-yet we (orat least the vast majority) tend to be voiceless sheeples...afraid to react to the big corporate kings.. wakey wakey-Rainbow Warriors- if NOT for yourself - do it for the 7 generations following whose DNA is being altered NOW with this Frankenfood nightmare ..and unless you are eating organic - that includes those cornflakes you are eating-and that sugar in your coffee-yeah that too...don't even go there if you are eating fast food......"
So Sandra Bear tell us what you really think!! lol.....
Soon thereafter I had a shamanic vision ..I wrote about it in the last blog and shared the poem that streamed in about the battle...I am going to share it again because I just heard streaming in from the Goddess- - "you know they are too lazy to look it up so you better do it yourself-OK-I forgive ya.. it's the flouride ,the gmo food and the vaccines- it's the mind numbing toxins and chemicals- it's the polluted air and water.. you are not to blame-you are an innocent..."
Here is the lasy blog cut and paste... love it!
www.sandrabear.webs.com

This morning the archangels came into my space as I was ranting about Monsanto and vowing to energetically burn them down.. the White Buffalo Calf Woman is riding in me strong ...

Then in walked the other archangels-I could then in vision see them leading a holy host of angels... I could see them all around me with a hoard of angels all on white horses-their golden swords shining and unsheathed.. ready to do battle in defense of innocents...

These words they then gave me to write.. and so I scribe and I share it to you....


The Battle by Sandra Bear Davis

The Winds are here
The 4 great Winds
Here to do battle
In the name of innocence
The battle we all felt approaching
before the storm
breathless and quiet...
do not fear
... when the winds blow and crush down
the seemingly mighty ones
an ant under the feet of the true might
we are protected
the 4 great Heavenly Winds
Raphael,Michael,Gabrielle,Urielle
They are here riding on great horses
For love of the 7 generations
They ride....
And so I say to you-when one has fire come upon them-the divine feminine Shakhina/Holy Spirit flame down upon you-it is an amazing thing!
It burns down everything that has NOTHING to do with your divine life mission
It is almost as though there is no memory of how to DO anything else!
I am in a spiritual battle with Monsanto
I am gonna burn those BITCHS down...
energetically -not physically-no physical violence... no inciting it either...
Just be warned Monsanto-the Holy Spirit FIRE-the Goddess of all GODDESSES..the anointer of Christ Himself and the Holy Archangels are riding.. and you and your political cronies and your fat cats.. eating organic and watching the rest of us die off...
Fire will rain down on you with a vengeance so swift and with a retribution so merciless..
You will rue the day you brought birth to the monster seeds.
Your veins will swim in the poisons you filled up in insecticides and pesticides... you kill LIFE..
and the Mother has been sent by the Father...
TO BRING YOU DOWN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
BURN MONSANTO BURN
AND SO IT IS..
AS I HAVE SPOKEN .
 SO IT SHALL BE
BY THE POWER OF 3 TIMES THREE
MAKE IT SO-MAKE IT SO-MAKE IT SO MAKE IT SO...
AND SO IT IS
AS I HAVE SPOKEN SO SHALL IT BE
FOR ALL TIMES I KILL YOU I BIND YOU MY DEAD ENEMY

No comments: