Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The joys of NOT being normal !!


Shamans aren't born to be normal! We tend to sleep till we wake up... eat what we want when we want... we ride the Universal and Earth Energies like a surfer... alas sometimes we crash into it...but for the most part -we have learned to ride it and be ourselves.

And this world views that as totally skewed.. wierd-odd... and you know what??? Shamans could not care less about the opinions of others as to their lives!! lol- and it is a wonderful thing!

We live in times of Earth Shift and part of our job is to help keep balance- so the more "in the box" the general population IS-the more "out of the box" we must be..to show the possibilities of what being free means!

I lived in an area of Western NC known for quirky people- you had rostas with their crocheted hats and fabulous brownies.. ahem-yeah.pagan friendly Asheville had-.loads of pagans,witchs, shamans, bellydancing goddesses, there was a guy with a staff and his followers-he looked like Moses and had a car he painted to look like a fish-shiny scales and all... there were street musicians. artists galore-loads of co-housing ,eco villages and green living.. organic gardens...

In that space and time was  one of my favorite people was a Medicine Man named Chief Two Trees!

He was a healer -like me...
He had this awesome compound /healing center...built to withstand an apocalype...he was mixed blood registered  Cherokee and a member of the Bear Clan Medicine Lodge-I am a member of that..I am registerable but not registered yet...

He let people come to his space w no appointments- they just sat in the gathering area and waited to see him.. he had no set fee-ones just paid  what they could. I follow his pattern now.

It is not quite catching on here yet-but in time I believe it will- after the Great Earth Shifts- and also when I quit changing things around...

I was doing loads of classes and events but spirit kept after me to do nothing public but the healing-I resisted. Partially because it was my mani income streeam-the psychic dev classes and other public events... and here I am being asked to stop that and ONLY do the healing...so-sigh after many months I am following through... I am what one would call- semi retired!!

So-the times ones can come by are-Monday to Thursday 3 to 7ish..not before and not after.. you see before I write my blog- am starting a channeled book .. I sometimes do art-I garden and I meditate .. also do my wash and other household chores... besides that I am generally not awake till- 10ish-sometimes 11ish......it comes from being up to all hours of the night in communication w other dimensions!

In garden season a few days a week I am getting up early to tend the garden before the hot of the day- say working 9 to 11 a few days a week as I am doing no till-little work gardening(which is NOT true-when you 1st start by building beds it is a TON of work-but the hot of the year when the mulch keeps the weeds down and the beds moist it is SOOOOO worth it)!Other than that-I am NO early bird! .. and that is fine!  My kids are grown-my early rising hubby gets his own breakfast and enjoys some quiet time before I get up-he loves the early morning quiet times...which works A-OK with me ...

When I get up on my own clock I then love to lie in bed and pray /meditate for awhile...

I am a person who is a sort of a gypsy or a will of the wisp... I cannot be anythuing but what I am- I was born w a veil over my face/ I am a caulbearer... born with a calling/cauling ( google that it is interesting to say the least) gifted psychically and w healing abilities,unpredictable-generally gentle as a spring shower- occasionally I rage like a tornado and rip things down(now that is rare and reserved for ones doing harm to ones I am protective of-Mama Bear comes out claws out and no retreating)

I laugh ALOT...this is manily for plain old fun-but also a protection to one who works with spirit energy- I see and visit so many interdimensional realities ..comparatively -this dimension is heavy and people are quite fear based ... but it is also full of joyful times and alot of beauty...really- so much beauty...and then the ugliness,the brutality-the lack of regard for Mother Earth and all the ones living on this beautiful Blue Jewel....this Earth Dimension is a paradox- it is not straight forward and logical like many other dimensions-which have gotten their shit together...

...that is what makes Earth Dimension both challenging and imminently interesting..

Kinda like a Shaman..

I am a middle aged -barefoot hippy type- healin -shaman- medicine -wild-woman... It is a joy NOT being normal!

And so it is.. gotta get out and build 2 more rows of my no till garden now... yeppers..

I wish you a blessed day- come see me sometime for healing, some counsel,to sit quietly and meditate or if I see you need it-... to help my work the garden...people need to be barefoot in the garden honey child...

Go through this meetup to rsvp so I know you are coming over - free to join... www.meetup.com/angel-love-light-healing   ...when there are no rsvp's I will still be around but may be working in the garden or doing art work upstairs- so just knock loud -if no answer check the garden 2 doors over...I'll be around!  Remember please other than Monday to Thursday 3 to 7 my home is not open to unannounced visitors...it is a writers studio- an art studio- a meditation sanctuary -for my husband and I- it is our love nest...Love n Light!!  .

No comments: