Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gaia's Garden and Wellness Center Project

Hello love lights!! I wanted to post a FYI-about our garden and upcoming Wellness Center project.We are now a Non Profit connected to the Global Alliance for Peace - so donations are tax deductible!

If you would like to donate to the project - we are happy to accept these!!-I will donate 1/2 the proceeds of my art and private healing sessions to build Gaia's Wellness Center .

We are working hard/hardly working on Gaia's Garden- a community garden in Penn Hills-a few doors outside of Pittsburgh City Limits on Lincoln Rd. You may have a free space for organic gardening w heirloom seeds- NO NO GMO!!

ON the same lot we intend to build Gaia's Wellness and Holistic Living Center - my part of the center will be large group daily trance medium healing w/ no charge (tax deductible love offering /donations based) I do healing very similar to John of God from Brazil.

In order to save for the building-I am now doing 1 hour private appointments for shamanic energy healing,shamanic manifestation or intuitive counsel -these sessions are 120.00 per hour minumum donation.

I am also doing my shaman art again to raise funds for the center = my interdimensional art of Angels,Faeiries, Spirit Guides and Sacred Geometry starts at $2200.00 per piece and is used for meditation,healing and spiritual connection.Feel free to visit me in the garden as I produce these spirit channeled,blessed pieces of divine shamanic artwork!!

I will be speaking about these projects Monday on my blogtalk radio sow www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritweaver44

1 comment:

Jim Thomson said...

Really Good Post!!

The iMRS is truly the most effective PEMF health and wellness device available on the market today. Please browse our pages and discover more information about the iMRS. IMRS Store Information.
http://bit.ly/udJ173