Monday, October 22, 2012

BBW Diva Goddess

I sing the notes of creation and healing energy as a living magick flute.




I invite you to listen to my radio show LIVE weekdays 9am for an hour as I discuss Appalachian Folk Medicine,Shamanism,Homesteading, Sacred Sexuality,Manifestation, Pagan Polyamory, Being a Sexually Dominant Woman, Herbalism,Living Simply and Frugally .You an listen to archived shows ANYTIME!

Move update!!

Hey love lights!

!

Besides the traditional Appalachian Mountain Folk Medicine Healing ....which is as passed down in my family line-casting stones and reading face and palm to do a reading of what you need , low key trance medium healing, herbalism, laying on of the hands, healing with soup and tea ,spirit singing -psychic surgery/extractions and cutting cords

I do crystal and vibrational healing

Cherokee Medicine w sageing,drumming, spirit healing

I am a Usui and Seichim Reiki Master Teacher

Intuitive Reflexologist-especially face and scalp massage w foot and hand rub -intuitively guided .

Cherokee Accupressurist- this HURTS abit but is amazingly haling and effective - we intuitively find the spot that is in need of help and mash that for 30 seconds to release the muscle

Chakra healer and Aura balancer

 
I am going to have a  folk medicine shoppe set up when we have healing circles for those that want to take items home!

I wild harvested enough mugwort for the year for our healing circles -I use it in the healing tea-I smoke it to see the energy body and smudge with it as well... I may even have enough to sell little baggies of mugwort and healing tea  for $4 at events.

I will havy my Elixir of life made for healing circles too-I put a few drops in the healing tea and soups as well as jugs of spring water-it is infused with massive amounts of Healing Energy-

I will have little bottles of the elixir of life for sale for 20.00 at events as well.You just use a drop or 2 daily in your water for healing purposes.

I am also making blue sage healing balm, rose petal healing balm and calendula cream ,my special healing combination -w of course MUGWORT...in time I will have those as well as shamanically charged chakra healing stones sets at my gatherings!

I will have black walnut tincture for 12.00  this is great for a parasite cleanse and tonic  

No comments: