Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Faerie Communication Stinkbug invasion cure!!


I am an Appalachian Medicine Woman
A Shaman
Shamanic Practitioner
We communicate with the Spirits of Nature..
I have a special knack with the Faerie Realm-I love them-they love me...

BUT THEY ARE READY TO COMMUNICATE WITH US ALL...
AND THAT MEANS YOU 
YES YOU

As regards the war on stinkbugs


What we resist persists -
What we fight at times we give more energy to..
Right now people are doing battle against stinkbugs.. and it looks like the stinkbugs are winning!!

Here is a post I put on Facebook this morning
Hope it helps- ACTUALLY I KNOW IT WILL
At one time we were inundated with the little fellas-but not any more!!
We came to a place of peace and understanding!

What is funny to me is even folks that are into mysticism resist just plain communicating with the Spirits of Nature.. just try it and see!!

From Facebook this morning...
I keep seeing postings about stinkbugs-Here is my remedy and it works-Ask your house faerie to talk to the stinkbugs-You can say it outloud or through telepathic communication-
Tell them they cannot live here-or you have to spray them and you do not want to kill them- tell them about an abandoned house nearby and they can winter over there.. IT WORKS-
Communicating with the Spirits of nature-espec...
ially one assigned to your home space is Natural and they WANT us to know they are REAL-it works overnight! You don't even have to believe in them AT FIRST- it has worked over and over again for people I tell about this method...
The image is my folk art -Strawberry Faerie-love her!! I saw her come out of the painting several times and fly around the room-a little pink faerie!!

No comments: