Monday, October 1, 2012

Kick ass Shaman Teachers! My bio- as it were!

I want to share some of my great teachers with you!! Several of them are Facebook friends and WONDERFUL teachers !!
I feel it is important for you to check me out- I am a SUPER open book!!

I am a Bear - I  claim Crow Medicine,Mugwort Medicine and White Oleander Medicine

Certified Haumana Shaman Certification with Claudette Knox -retired .She was taught directly by Serge Kahili King writer of The Urban Shaman.

Usui  Reiki Master/Teacher Certification with Kathy South of the Greater Alexandria Center for Reiki

Seichim Reiki Master/Teacher Certification with Mary Phelan and R Neville Johnston of Telepathic TV
From them I also took psychic development courses,took crystal healing and Tarot Classes

Munay Ki 9 Rites with Dale Schoonover

Lakota Sioux Medicine with Cinnamon Moon author of A Medicine Woman Speaks( my good friend and mentor yet)

Jewish Shamanic Healing with Rabbi Gershon Winkler and Ravi Miriam Maron (just took the healing Workshop not the 2 year certification)

Everyday Quabala Certified ( as related to the Major Arcana of the Tarot) The Order of the Doves-Sedona AZ

Appalachian Folk Medicine-Aunts, GrandMother and Grandfather

Shaman Manin- Panamanian Shaman  took Crystal Classes,San Pedro Ceremony  and some Multicultural Shamanism Workshops

Miguel Sague -Taino Shaman - love his Taino Sweatlodges and teachings on Maya Prophecy!

Bit of Cherokee Medicine from my Papaw James and the Celtic Dana Healing -Druidism from my Pa Short

Herbalism from my Mammy Short and My sister Leah  (before I was all about energy, faeries and trees-not much into herbal healing till 3 or 4 years ago!!)

Shamanic Trance Dance... Sacred Dance Classes-I forgot my teachers name-sighs-LONG time ago-took some Sacred Dance from many cultures  from pretty much all the teachers !! We always dance the Elements and Sacred Directions!!
 
EVERY SHAMAN HAS A SPIRIT COUNCIL
Direct Spirit teaching from the Angelic Council of Light -Archangels.
Spirits of Nature and the Council of Dove Goddesses
She Bear Sees- a Medicine Woman in Spirit

Spirit Gifts from my Near Death experience- 1)Akashic records access as relates to your higher calling and healing! 2)Prosperity Manifestation Ceremony of Abundance ( I have an e-book about it on Kindle"I am Midas Spinning Energy Into Gold ") 3 ) Enhanced healing ability-gifts of Angel Love Light Healing,Elixir of Life: Heal the Waters, Trance Medium Healing channeling the Higher Dimensions

I have a daily blogtalk radio show www.blogtalkradio.com/newearthprophet
 Nearly daily blog www.shamanmom.blogspot.com

Author of E-Book on Kindle " I am Midas Spinning Energy Into Gold:Prosperity Manifestation Ceremony of Abundance for Lightworkers" I do the ceremony in person now and again-pretty powerful stuff!!

 Had a few art showings in the DC area- was doing pretty good with sales till the economic boom.. sighs.. BUT wanna get Back to painting again after a LOOOONNNGGG hiatus!

In Pittsburgh I started,organized and managed 3 Psychic Fairs/Oneness Spirit Fairs. Hard work- someone else runs them now -I got tired of working 100 hours for IF I WAS LUCKY a 100 bucks-lol....really really hard work!! Sadly lost some friends through that process- probably mostly my fault-I am not a great organizer OR I am stressed out and anal about it ... NEVER do business with friends !!

I did paranormal research as a psychic  with Oakmont Paranormal Research for a awhile- good at it but it makes me VERY tired working with Earthbounds and low vibrational entities! Made some cool friends though-hope they get famous someday!

I have been running meetups since 2007 - in DC -LOVED it- in Pittsburgh-sighs.. some times pretty good- mostly kinda sucked!! lol..BUT I have met some LOVELY folk and made some lifelong friends along the way!

I just never could get myself really settled into Pittsburgh-not them-Me- just didn't resonate with the energy... No good-no bad just energy!...and you see my health was not as great -had to slow down and get healed myself!!

Maybe my health was part of the problem-no energy -SO fatigued and achey all the time! Found out I have  thyroid problems and diabetes.. all good now!

I know I was probably a total pain in the arse before I found out what was wrong-I was always having to cancel things-it was sad...

NOW I AM ALL BETTER AND MOVING BACK HOME TO WNC!!

Some things I want to do in Asheville...hopefully from my homestead in time!![:D]

Open a metaphysical tea shoppe-The Enchanted Tea Room! I will likely salve that by hosting quarterly Mystic Tea Thyme gatherings!

Teach people about homesteading,herbalism, olde ways!

Do healing circles, womens circles , charged Heal the Waters gatherings-drumming,singing,dancing the energy of Healing and the Elixir of LIFE!!

Getting back to my art!!
Write and illustrate some more e-books-they are FUN!!

Start a TV show-really really wanna do that-life of Modern Mystics ya know...
 
Alright.. gotta run! Have a GREAT day!!

No comments: