Sunday, November 25, 2012

Living the Life of a Shaman/Homesteader/Prepper/Artist/Medium





I enjoy sharing out about my Homesteading/New Earth Prepper/Medicine Woman/Artist life-because it is SO full and exciting!
I wish everyone would live the life of their dreams and learn how to create from the Ethers as I have been blessed to do.. so I share! I teach and I encourage!

IF I CAN DO IT-YOU CAN DO IT!!
I love being a homesteader-growing my own foods and raising farm animals to feed me and mine.
I love living deep in the country amongst the forest,the mountains, the waterfalls and the creeks!
I love that the Nunnehi homestead has grapes and apple trees and a nice pasture and barn.
The water is pure with no chemical additives.
The air is clean as we live deep in the Appalachian Mtns away from industry!

NATURE PROVIDES SO ABUNDANTLY-BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TO NATURAL PLACES TO FIND IT-AND IT TAKES WORK.. SO MANY FEAR GOOD HARD WORK-BUT HARD WORK OF THIS SORT IS GOOD FOR OUR MINDS,BODIES AND SPIRITS!

WE live right amongst the Pisgah National Forest so there are 1000s of acres of woodlands and streams-paths to hike and ride horses!

I open my space for clients 3 to 7 pm Mon to Fri for healing and intuitive counsel-by appointment only!
I have meetups and classes on the weekends . www.meetup.com/appalachian-folk-medicine

My mornings are spent in prayer at the water like my Cherokee ancestors -waking up and facing the East in a prayer of thanksgiving!

I spend time drumming and singing to rise the vibration for spontaneous healing and manifestation of our dreams come true!
I burn sage to clear the space -I write out my prayer requests and send it into the Sacred Smoke to Great Spirit!

When it is not too cold and icey - I walk barefoot and connect to my Mother Earth all the times in prayer and gratitude!I connect to the Nunnehi/Faeries/Spirits of Nature.. they talk to me and share ancient knowledge !

My ancestors visit me and teach me and share the olde ways-both of Cherokee ancestresses and lately the ELDERS of my ancestors...are walking with me all the time and of my Irish ancestors teaching me old world sacred knowledge and healing ways! My family has been healers on both sides since time began...from Ireland they were Healers and Practitioners of Dana- the Cherokee side was Bear Clan-the Healers.


WE ARE THE APPALACHIAN FOLK MEDICINE PEOPLE..HEALERS,SEERS,MYSTICS AND TEACHERS OF THE OLDE WAYS!
I AM BLESSED THEIR BLOOD AND KNOWLEDGE FLOWS IN ME YET.. AND SOMEDAY IN MY CHILDREN WILL I PASS THIS ON...
AFTER STARTING MY DAYS IN A SACRED MANNER

I then tend to my homestead -Homestead projects right now ....as we approach late Fall and Winter - we are building garden beds for next year and building chicken tractors,rabbit tractors, turkey tractors  building a nanny goat shed in the barn - we will get our farm animals come spring when we are all ready to receive them!
When the time is right we will be tending to the grapevines and fruit trees .

We are cutting up 3 big pines that fell using that wood for our outdoors campfires and folk medicine circles.
We are New Earth Preppers-in that we believe this old world is unsustainable and is decaying and failing- we see a time of difficulty as society shifts -

We are NOW in the Great Earth Shifts and the next 5 to 7 years are gonna be QUITE intense and at times difficult...  but that something is coming behind that that is AMAZING! A New Earth-an age of peace-the Return of the Rainbow People!  I suggest you GOOGLE this- Look up White Buffalo Calf Woman and Prophecies about the Coming of the Rainbow People/ Rainbow Warriors -it is fascinating- AND I BELIEVE IT IS UPON US! 

Living simply, self sufficiently, raising our own fruits,vegetables and meat animals  as well as hunting and gathering from Nature, building New Earth Tribes, living sustainably,honorably, being good Earthkeepers and tending to the HONEY BEES is vital for our survival!

I believe forming community and getting close to a likeminded group of people is important to us all right now-more so than ever!
We are working to learn old time life skills and to live more and more close to the Earth-making more and more of our own medicines and because we move and work and connect-BECOMING more and more healthy and with thriving life force energy!

Getting ourself ready for winter storms and any power outtages by having  oil lamps candles and flashlights , water reserves , easily heated foods and getting a backup kerosene heater and extra fuel. We have propane for cooking and for our hot water and the furnace -but if power goes out we lose our water pump and the furnace blower... SO- we have to have backups-backups on backups too... that is the way of a homesteading prepper!

Since we are homesteading preppers-we believe in protecting our place!! Nice thing about being on the forest is we can practice w crossbow,axe throwing  and air rifle for quiet- and practice walking and navigating quietly in the woods- and can also set up a firing range to practice our shooting skills.

After that I write my e-books, my blogs, do the radio show
http://
www.blogtalkradio.com/newearthprophet  

Radio shows Mon to Sat 9 am restarting in the New Year(on a moving and holiday break just doing shows here and there-you can listen to archived shows anytime!) 

The time creating my magick manifesting poetry  and doing  my shamanic spirit  folk art work - I paint folk art angels and Nunnehi/Faeries and Faerie filled landscapes....
I also spend time making my herbal concoctions, healing energy infused soups and teas- as well as healing balms,infused honey,infused oils and herb infused vinegars and herbal tonics for health and healing!


If you are interested in viewing art for purchase please feel free to contact me to set up a good time to visit my home healing and art space!

ALSO if you want to schedule a group folk medicine healing circle w a private group of your friends!

OR you need space clearing,mediumship readings ,spirit communication ceremony /seance or
protection and home blessings-please contact me for these!!


It is a full and good life!

I love it-and I love you.. those that have walked into my circle of influence and once we work together in person will be under my powerful protective energy!

I look forward to seeing you ALL at the Nunnehi Homestead in the upcoming dayes,weeks and years ahead!
To supprt the homestead I have to work right.. and my work is as a healer,medium,artist,shaman

As a side note- Mon to Fri 3 to 7 ones can make an appointment for private sessions-1/2 hour is $35.00 full hour is $60.00

Text me at 412-728-3008 to setup a day and time!


OR for distance healing and psychic readings call 1-888-693-8437 ext 04268117 Mon to Sat 10 am to 10 pm-no appointment needed!!

No comments: