Friday, November 16, 2012

How in the heck do you find a Folk Medicine Woman?

IN ALL HONESTY...THE INTENTION OF THIS BLOG IS TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY WORK AND TO ENCHANT  YOU INTO COMING FOR SOME OLD TIME APPALACHIAN FOLK MEDICINE HEALING ON MY NUNNEHI HOMESTEAD SO I CAN AFFORD TO BUILD ANIMAL SHELTERS AND BUY LOVED AND BELOVED HOMESTEAD LIVESTOCK !! WE NEED CHICKEN TRACTORS AND RABBIT TRACTORS AND  TO GET MILK GOATS AND PUT IN BEE HIVES.. AND PLANT BIG GARDENS AND MAKE MY HERBAL CREATIONS AND PAINT MY FOLK ART AND WRITE MY BOOKS AND DO MY RADIO SHOW AND WELL YOU GET IT... PLUS AFFORD CHICKEN FEED AND HAY FOR THE HORSES!

 SO be warned- read this and you WILL be coming to see me!! Muahahahahahahahahaha

HOWDY DIVINE LOVE LIGHTS!!

WELCOME TO THE WILD AND WOOLEY WORLD OF APPALACHIAN FOLK MEDICINE!

THIS IS MYSTICAL, MAGICKAL, MIRACLES MANIFESTING WITH TH ARCHANGELS AND THE SPIRITS OF NATURE/ NUNNEHI  GALORE AND FREE SPIRITS IGNITED INTO POWERFUL VORTEXES OF ENERGY BABY!!




Note-I live pretty much off grid on a homestead so don't answer e-mails-SORRY! No net access! I just go out to the library every now and then to schedule events on Meetup !

I generally don't even know how many people are coming!!

So sorry-you just gotta find me babies!!






READY TO LEAVE NORMAL BEHIND?

JOIN US THEN.. IF YOU DARE!


Beginning Dec 11th 2012 - I open my Sacred Space for drop in for healing or counsel
Mon to Sat 3pm to 8 pm
Love offering-pay what feels fair!
Free healing cuppa herbal tea,free energy infused vegan vegge soup!

3009 Diamond Creek Rd Lake Toxaway NC 28747

Please DO NOT come before Dec 11th  as I am MOVING IN from PA right this very moment! I want the space to be ready for visitors!

Please - DO NOT DROP BY EARLIER than 3 pm OR ON SUNDAYS!



Folk Medicine Healing,Shamanic Divination,Manifestation Ceremony

Mon to Sat 3 to 8 pm

See calendar!

www.meetup.com/appalachian-folk-medicine



Lots of cool things upcoming this Year!!

Your support allows me to function on the Nunnehi homestead- a very SACRED space you get to experience!



What things you say???

Folk Medicine Shamanic Practitioner Certification Course

Workshops on Working ,Healing,Playing with the Nunnehi/Faerie Kingdom

Deeply Esoteric Intuitive Development Classes

Herbalism Workshops

Wildcrafting Nature Walks

Shamanic Journeys

Energy Healing Certification Classes

Making tinctures,tonics,elixirs,salves and balms



Beginning Dec 11th Monday to Saturday 3 pm to 8 pm - (closed Christmas Eve,Christmas Day ,New Years Eve and New Years Day) ones are invited to come by my Nunnehi The Gentle Homestead for folk medicine healing,shamanic divination and manifestation ceremony. Please see the calendar to rsvp!

3009 Diamond Creek Rd Lake Toxaway NC 28747

OK-this is how this works! We are doing things the old way but of course with an internet presence! Works just fine!

I don't take appointments or charge a set fee!

Ones find me-find out when they can come by and they do- they see me and I work on them and they pay me whatever they can and what feels fair! It is traditional and that is how I roll !! You need to look at the calendar for times to come and for days I am available!

There are SUGGESTED fees on events-look come on if you can't afford it! I understand!



Hey there love lights-This is Mama Bear/Sandra Bear Davis . I am an Appalachian Medicine Woman.You know A Granny Woman- My family is Cherokee and Celtic /Irish. Hundreds of years ago the Mystical,Magickal Medicine Ways of those 2 great cultures blended in our Appalachian Mountains.

Folks have come to the women in my family when they were ill,sad or troubles. Young women came when they wanted to get pregnant and were having troubles.Folks of all ages came when they were having trouble with prosperity or attracting love.

We are end of life midwives-tending the dying and aiding them in crossing over.

We are also Spirit Mediums and work with blessing and clearing space, clearing land and at times banishing dark energy spirits from homes and land .We communicate with the dead and help wandering spirits into the light.Sometimes we battle evil spirits and free ones from their clutches through exorcism.We receive messages from the departed that help ones to heal! I do occasional message circles and seances for spirit communication!



We hear and speak the words of the angels and faeries as well-I work with the Archangels and Angelic Faeries in my healing work all the time! I channel their words as a trance medium spirit channel- it is part of the Culture of the Appalachian Medicine Woman!



I make tea and soup to heal infusing it with love energy-herbs I have gathered and dried. The Medicine/Magick of these plants aids ones to heal!



We do laying on of the hands healing-similar to Reiki but it has many much more powerful and ancient tools of the trade! (I am by the way a Usui and Seichim Reiki Master / Teacher )



It is a powerful yet simple system-it is not commercialzed and overpriced as many systems are now- we work traditionally on LOVE offering/donation basis- ones pay what they can and what feels fair to their hearts! We also accept food ,herbs,crystals,firewood and such in exchange for our work... (traditionally when getting healing or through magickal ceremony and aid one brought a Medicine Person a weeks worth of groceries as an example )



I want to share these medicine Ways with folks now.. Healing that works with hands,voice,drums,crystals,herbs,tea,soup,tonics,tinctures,dance and Spirit!



We work with the Spirits of Nature,The Heavenly Angels, Faerie Kingdom (powerful-NOT the Disney version)



As I have worked with these systems all my life for me it is natural to speak with a tree or a stone-natural to telepathically communicate with higher dimensions, other people,animals and spirits!

In our Mountains -There is a type of traditional Appalachian Folk Medicine I want to share with folks. Many of us are of Cherokee and Celtic descent-are pretty much rugged individualists and love being self sufficient .Being from way back in the Hollers and out of necessity -we learned to take care of our own selves!

Now I do need to make a disclaimer - this is a "do no harm" type of Mtn Folk Medicine I am sharing and in no way interfers with your Drs care of you- I like to work in harmony and peace!

I believe a bit of that old time medicine and self sufficiency is needed nowadays too!

I also hope to meet ones interested in learning about herbs and old time healing-and to meet other Mtn healers and make friends w likeminded folks!

No comments: