Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My magickal move to Ellicott City Md

Of all places I never expected to move to-to be absolutely called to moved to is Ellicott City Md.
Had never ever even  heard of it till a little over a month ago. I did a healing group there and had the documentary of my Appalachian Folk Medicine healing taped there-that will be out in 6 months or so!

From the 1st moment I drove into the Old Town area of Historic Ellicott City I knew what it was to fall in love with a town.
I am moving there-come hook or crook-come Heck or High water. I am making it my home.
The 200 year old stone buildings, the clean rushing stream- the lovely shoppes and delicious energy...

Actually I have every expectation that it will be easy-powerful,swift and miracle filled.. already has been.. amazing! amazing... amazing!

This is the link to my DC Metro meetup I organize events through-free to join !
www.meetup.com/medical-intuitive-DC

There is a Wellness Center there I am crossing fingers and toes to be the FT healer and reader and to teach classes and hold events there... put it out there-doing an event there next week and a few in Aug and Sept-my hearts desire is to begin work there in Sept FT- I feel it in my Akashic Records as a done deal- easy breezy!

I will have to start out renting a room or staying with a friend there for a few months -I want to be within a short bike ride from work and I want to live in one of the ancient stone buildings there nearby ....
Eventually I will rent a house then buy one when the time is right... unless I get an apt in one of the old stone buildings of main street w a balcony-then I may stay for years and years .I suppose I am saying-I am open to whatever keeps me a walk away from work and allows me to live simply and abundantly while serving the community fully! Oh my goodness to own one of the downtown buildings and have a metaphysical shoppe/tea room downstairs and live upstairs would be an amazing thing .. we will see! In time it will become obvious and easily done!

If you know me you know I have wanted a metaphysical shoppe, new age book shoppe w tea room ,antiques and a place to do reading and healing for a long time.. what a beautiful village to manifest this dream come true.. sighs-sighs-sighs...
I say _I-but I really mean we- my hubby will follow me up once I get established-for now he is travelling with his work.

I want to share some pictures I found of historic Ellicott City as a means of manifestation of MY dreams come true!
I have NEVER just found a place and said-this is MINE- generally I end up living wherever my husbands work is or where events in life lead me.. not this time-this time IIIIIIIII choose it!

This is the perfect little historic town just outside of Baltimore -with easy access to NYC and DC Metro to do my healing work,to do readings,create and sell my folk art, do ceremony and teach classes in metaphysics!

The area is upscale and affluent-but has a sweet unpretentiousness about it-I love the historic stone buildings.
I love doing events there and have quite a nice group of clients already!
Poised to move and do my work as I have wished and wished to do- having the room  full of folks eager for the healing energy of my Medicine Circles.
Having vibrant classes , celebrating joyful ceremony of abundance .
I will be SO happy to be in such a place that has no fear of success and money based shame-no addiction to poverty as I have seen in Pittsburgh and yes even at times in my beloved home area of Asheville NC-people there tend to struggle financially.
Me-I am done with that forever.
I embrace that there is PLENTY in the Universe. That I can live a comfortable financial life AND serve the community!
I have found MY place.
Chosen by me as a perfect energy match.
I am charmed by the energy there
I am in love with the Old Towne stone buildings
I am enchanted with the bike trails, by the natural beauty.
The energy there flows beautifully.
I flow there beautifully.
It is an energy match made in heaven- I will serve that community all my days.
I wanted to be away on a homestead or so I thought- HOWEVER-events led me here-swept me into service.
I had prayed -let all doors shhut that have nothing to do with my divine life calling.. and they did!.. as these doors shut powerfully though-other doors opened powerfully.
The doors to this space opened magickally and powerfully,lovingly and peacefully.
My heart is content in this village.That calls itself a city- the area I will work,live and flourish in reminds me of an old English village.
Walking to market,biking around ,cute coffee and tea shoppes,antique stores,farmers markets.. all the things I adore!

Because of the demand for my services and because the area is quite affluent and housing expenses will NOT be cheap I can charge 110.00 for an hour session and expect to do at least 30 of these hour sessions per week right away- as well as have certification courses,weekly psychic dev class,weekly drumming circle,weekly medicine circle and weekly channeled message circles!
I expect folks from not only MD-but DC-NOVA and NYC to make their way down to my space! It would be so funny if folks from Pittsburgh came all that way- when to cross a bridge when I was there seemed like an overly daunting task for the locals... that would be fun to see them visit me in Ellicott City .

I like Pittsburgh well enough-I just really need to live somewhere where I can do my work and make a great living! I love Asheville NC as well-but it is overflowing with healers and readers... this area here-Ellicott City MD needs me! Loves me-adores me-embraces me...respects and honors me.

Home of my heart-I am coming to you NOW!!

ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE

ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE
ELLICOTT CITY I AM THEE

and so it is and so shall it be-for all times my divine home .. my space and my place-thrive-alive!!
I have spoken.......