Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Working with the Archangels

WORKING WITH THE ARCHANGELS
Here is an image I painted of the Archangel Urielle-there is an angelic language code written on his wings-perhaps another psychic or ancient language expert can help decipher!


I have had ones question why I work with the Archangels so much-How come a Medicine Woman calls in the Archangels in Sacred Space and calls then in to heal,protect and guide?

I guess the short answer is Appalachian Medicine People do that...we have been working with the Archangels for centuries.
Longer answer-
1st off the Archangels are NOT owned by any particular religion.They are "owned" I guess you'd say by Creator/Great Spirit. Anyone of high intent can work with them-they come when called and because of honor of our free will -they only act when we ask for their help!

I like polite folks don't you?? They are there when we need them but polite and respectful of our space as well...

The Archangels add great power and protective energy extraordinaire to any magickal working we do in Sacred Space! Of course may I add-I NEVER do harm and do my very best to serve in love and light!
(That's not to say I have never asked the angels to love ,watch over ,heal and guide someone far ,far away from where I am-my version of banishing I suppose- does not bring any Kharmic baggage  w it- it is done in love .

I have seen amazing miracle of healing when working w the Archangels! Believe it or not the Angel of Death is a cooperative guy-I love him and have worked with him many times in healing-to ask him to step back- if the one being healed has a reason to stay in this incarnation -I have seen some incredible miracles happen instantly!

I have no fear of channeling Spirits when  am surrounded and protected by the Archangels (as a trance medium healer and doing channeled Spirit messages that is vital- to have no fear- and allow myself to emptyout as a purified vessel for Spirit )

 I have loads of friends that are Witches- some of them know about working w angels-many not- Did you know the OLDEST grimoires speak of working w the Archangels ?? Uh-huh-there you go baby!! I told you-no religion owns these powerful and loving spirit beings!

So there are my reasons- and there are many many more!!

If you want to experience this Angel Love Light-Shamanic Trance Medium Healing yourself- Wed evenings at 7 -I am doing Healing Circles ...suggested $20.00 plus love offering/donation  -was doing them every weekday - but right now am writing my book" The Appalachian Medicine Woman" and painting a series of 8 Archangels and 8 Dove Goddesses for an upcoming art showing June 2012!

I aso teach a psychic development class on Thursdays at 7 -these are 15.00 per class-it is an ongoing class-come to 1 or all of them!

Beginning next week on Fridays 4 to 8 pm ones can drop by for a 20 minute psychic,palm,face,angel card reading for 20.00 - we will have snacks and a mystical movie going for those waiting-it is 1st come 1st served on the readings!

I usually have something going on Sat-either Shaman Class, Shamanic Journeying, Crystal Healers Class, Seichim Intitiations,Spirit Communication Circles.. and upcoming Spirit Art Classes!

Please join Meetup to rsvp for events! www.meetup.com/angel-love-light-healing   You may also e-mail me here or contact me through Facebook if you would like to come to events! I am Oneness Love Dove on Facebook and am in Pittsburgh PA! Feel free to friend me there-

Have a blessed day and hope you enjoy this Springlike weather the last day of  January 2012..as or me I thing February is gonna be windy,cold,snowy ,icey-so enjoy!!

Back to my book and planning out FaeDay for MayDay- am writing about that tomorrow- woo hoo!!
Have a BLESSED day!!

No comments: