Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My calling as a healer and higher dimensional helpers

The Healers Tour Video

Have you ever had a moment when you walked past all your fears and doubts...all your self imposed limits ?
I am experiencing that this very week ! I have had the call to be a healer-healing millions of people with hands and voice and crystals.
The original vision given to me seemed TOO big! Long before I EVER heard of John of God the angels told me-heal many people all at once, wear white, make healing soup and tea for them...THEN I heard of John of God and how he heals this way and has for quite awhile. The angels said-He is getting tired now and you must step up to help him now...
 
Like him I am an unconscious trance medium healer-unlike him mine is more Mother Love/Divine Feminine as the spirits I channel in healing are the Dove Goddesses- Mother Mary, Qwan Yin, Alcyone, Isis, Mary Magdalene AND Mother Earth Goddesses-Dana, The White Buffalo Calf Woman,Gaia, Oshun . I also work with Abundantia and The spiritual alchemist King Midas to help people manifest finances in ceremony!

I was scared-it seemed TOO big and it felt like I would be seen as a mimic. I felt like maybe it was my ego WANTING to be something. I shoved the calling aside and tried to forge my own path.
I hit roadblock after roadblock. Trying to do things my own way-trying to run from the very reason I had incarnated anyway. I wanted to be ordinary
I DID NOT COME TO BE ORDINARY BUT EXTRAORDINARY...
When at last I emptied myself and bowed my neck to Creators will..
Doors opened
I felt no longer afraid.
I followed Spirits leadings and it has led me to this very week in time.

I will never look back
I will never falter again.
I will walk towards this destiny with my head held high.
I am here now
and so it is!
www.sandrabear.webs.com

I want to extend an invitation to come for healing -right now from my home healing space-but we are seeking to secure an old church in the area for our healing work!

Starting July 9th 4 to 6:30 I will be doing large group trance medium healing -this is on donation basis-ie pay what feels fair to your heart! My intention is to be moved into the church by Sept 2013! I KNOW this is a stretch for a poor non profit-but I BELIEVE in Miracles! 1845 Lincoln Rd Pittsburgh PA 15235

Having witnesses many at my hands as spirit flows into people and they are healed.

If you would like to make a donation to help us purchase the old church -it is 50 K - we have a donations page on the www.sandrabear.webs.com site that goes to the Non Profit Three Rivers Tribe Conscious Community " We build community by building community gardens!" I just draw a modest weekly salary... E have 3 goals right now
1) Purchase the church for large group healing, ecumenical spiritualist Sunday services,classes,workshops, events

Here is some iinformation on this project!
http://www.visualtour.com/applets/flashviewer2/viewer.asp?t=3052820&sk=47&dm=craigslist.org

This is the link to the little chapel in Pittsburgh PA where I intend to set up an ecumenical healing temple, have offices for my non profit" Three Rivers Tribe Conscious Community" and have weekday large group healing w free soup and bread(it has a professional kitchen)
The non profits goal is to build community by building community gardens- we go into economically challenged inner city neighborhoods and work with local organizations asking them to mentor the garden! We just have 1 under our belt now but are gearing up for our New Hope Jazz Gardens project creating gardens with music and art ...
The church will be called " Our Lady of Divine Light" and will be ecumenical spiritualist-open and inclusive!
It is where you would come to get trance medium healing on a regular basis -open to about 300 people a day-the energy set is able to heal thousands at a time! SO- 300 is a breeze!
There is also space for several holistic healing practitioners to rent an office as well as a community room for thing like yoga,bellydance class, drum circles, concerts ,wedding receptions and such!
Please keep us in your prayers-this is what your love offerings for events goes to manifest-I draw a small weekly salary.
If you wish to be an angel of our healing casa- please free to do so! I am seeking a miracle and spirit has always shown me that if we walk by faith and follow our divine life calling- amazing events fall into place easily! [:D]

No comments: